Graduation and Transfer Rate
In Compliance with the Student Right-to-Know and Campus Security Act of 1990 (Public Law 101-542), it is the policy of Columbia Gorge Community College to disclose its completion/graduation rate and transfer rate to all current and prospective students. Rates are based on fall term enrollment of full-time (12 term credits), first-time, degree-or certificate-seeking undergraduates. Students are counted as graduates or as transfers-out if they graduated or transferred within 150 percent of the normal time for completion or graduation. Rates do not include part-time credit students, students who have attended college elsewhere before attend CGCC, students who began their studies in a term other than fall term or non-degree seeking students.
Based on CGCC's 2016 IPEDS graduation rate summary, the fall 2013 cohort, 19% graduated within three years and 35% transferred to another institution.
Cohort year 2012 graduation rate:
- 100% of normal time - 11%
- 150% of normal time - 27%
- 200% of normal time - 31%
- Female- 25%
- Male- 9%
- American Indian or Alaska Native 0%*
- Asian 0%*
- Hispanic/Latino 33%
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander 0%*
- White 17%
- Race/Ethnicity unknown*
* Institution enrolled too few of such students to disclose or report with confidence and confidentiality.
Recipients of Grants/Loans:
- Pell Grant recipients 21%
- Direct Subsidized Loan recipients who did not receive a Pell Grant 0%
- Students who did not receive either a Pell Grant or a Direct or Subsidized Loan 19%