Executive Leadership Team
Functions of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT)
- Recommends operational procedures, creating an environment conducive to implementation of work plans.
- Ensures work plans are integrated and interfaced effectively with daily operations.
- Initiates recommendations for operational and programmatic improvements.
- Reviews operational issues of mutual concern and makes operational decisions when appropriate.
- Provides leadership in the dissemination and communication of college plans (Academic Master Plan, Facilities Master Plan, Strategic Plan, etc.).
- Shares governance as a clearinghouse of policy initiatives presented by all levels. Recommends policy when appropriate. Assures the alignment and integration of all college key function areas (KFAs).
- Serves as the main counsel and advisory board to the President. Recommends policy, operational, and programmatic action to the President. (Not a voting body.)
- Serves as a communication filter for internal college constituents.
|July||Week 2||Week 4|
|August||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5|
|September||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4|
|October||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4|
|November||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5|
|December||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4|
|January||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5|
|February||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4|
|March||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4|
|April||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4|
|May||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5|
|June||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4|