Kaiser Permanente NW Mitch Greenlick Fellowship Program
The Kaiser Permanente Northwest Fellowship program recognizes talented early careerists who can develop their skills and leadership potential in a dynamic and unique environment. The fellowship program is structured to maximize the learning opportunities for fellows as well as to support the operational needs of the organization.
We currently have a Mitch Greenlick Administrative Fellowship
This opportunity posted at jobs.kp.org.
Application Deadline: Friday, September 25, 2015
Tentative Start Date: June 2016
The fellowship requires a 12-month residential experience at Kaiser Permanente Northwest (KPNW) in Portland, Oregon.
Mitch Greenlick Administrative Fellowship (in Dental Research and Public Policy)-Job Number: 368344
Fellows are full-time, contributing participants in the operational activities for Health Plan, Care Delivery, Research, and Policy/Community Benefit. Fellows will:
- Assist in staff and preparation for select committees and meetings.
- Meet with key leaders and front line clinical staff.
- Participate in community engagement events and legislative activities.
- Lead coordination effort for design and planning activities including help with strategy development.
- Project plans with key issues, barriers, approaches, performance metrics and evaluation.
- Agenda creation, meeting facilitation, issues tracking, status reporting, documentation management and event planning.
- Ensure implementation by timeline by developing and overseeing project management and tracking tools to track action items, issues, risks and decisions, status reports and time lines.
- Coordinate necessary communications, help identify stakeholder audiences, and ensure those stakeholders are informed.
- Complete a written final project.
- Present final project to program leadership and staff.
- Provide other technical and project support duties as assigned.
For more information regarding the requirements of this position please visit jobs.kp.org and search by Job Number.
KAISER PERMANENTE IS AN AA/EEO EMPLOYER. DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE