Kaiser Permanente NW Fellowship program
The Kaiser Permanente Northwest Fellowship program recognizes talented early careerists who can develop their skills and leadership potential in a dynamic and unique environment. The fellowship program is structured to maximize the learning opportunities for fellows as well as to support the operational needs of the organization.
We currently have a NW Administrative Fellowship (see details below) for 2016 KPNW’s Fellowship Program.
This opportunity is posted at jobs.kp.org.
Application Deadline: Friday, September 25, 2015
Tentative Start Date: June 2016
The fellowship requires a 12-month residential experience at Kaiser Permanente Northwest (KPNW) in Portland, Oregon.
NW Administrative Fellowship- Job Number 383633
- Lead coordination effort for design and planning activities including:
- Help with strategy development.
- Project plans with key issues, barriers, approaches, performance metrics and evaluation.
- Agenda creation, meeting facilitation, issues tracking, status reporting, documentation management and event planning.
- Ensure implementation by time line by developing and overseeing project management tracking tools to track action items, issues, risks and decisions, status reports and time lines.
- Oversee and direct inpatient and health plan project coordination activities, function as primary resource for information and direction related to project logistics.
- Coordinate necessary communications, help identify stakeholder audiences, and ensure those stakeholders are informed.
- Provide project management support to various leaders in the KSMC and health plan change efforts.
- Provide other technical and project support duties as assigned.
For more information regarding the requirements of this position please visit jobs.kp.org and search by Job Number.
KAISER PERMANENTE IS AN AA/EEO EMPLOYER. DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE