Our institution has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as our agent for all verification of student enrollment. This convenient online service is available 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week.
- Go to Student Clearinghouse and click on the "Students" tab on your browser.
- Click on "Enrollment Verify," then click "Credit Card Purchase." There is a fee of $2.50 per certificate, which you can charge to your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Print your Enrollment Verification Certificate
This Enrollment Verification Certificate can be presented to health insurance agencies, housing authorities, consumer product companies, banks, etc., when asked to provide official evidence of enrollment at Columbia Gorge Community College.
For Employers and other Agencies
- Go to Student Clearinghouse and click on the "Degree & Enrollment Verifiers" tab on your browser.
- Call Clearinghouse at (703) 742-4200
- Fax a request to the Clearinghouse at (703) 742-4239
- Email email@example.com
There is a fee of $2.50 per verification.
Enrollment Verification on Campus
If you are unable to process the enrollment verification through Student Clearinghouse, you may deliver or mail the forms to Student Services at The Dalles or Hood River campus. Enrollment verifications are processed after the 2nd week of the term.