Columbia Gorge Community College (CGCC) offers two types of dual enrollment programs:
Dual Credit for High School Students
Earn college credits, at a fraction of the cost, while still in high school through our Expanded Options, Running Start and College Now programs.
Degree Partnerships for Oregon College Students
The Degree Partnership Program provides a unique opportunity for students to enroll in classes at colleges and universities throughout Oregon, while still maintaining their eligibility and enrollment at CGCC. Students have access to services and expertise at each school, greatly expanding their resources and options.
The Degree Partnership program helps students tailor their education plan to fit their personal goals, preferences and timelines. Students will work with advisors from both institutions to make sure every course counts toward their degree.
How to Apply
1. Contact a CGCC advisor.
2. Complete a Degree Partnership admissions application for your perspective school.
3. Bring your completed application to the CGCC Degree Partnership Advisor.
If you applied online bring proof of submission including payment information. The Degree Partnership Advisor will forward your information to your school of choice.
- One application process for both CGCC and PSU, OSU, OIT, CU, MU, LC
- Advising available at both institutions
- Increased flexibility in scheduling with access to more classes
- Opportunity to access services and participate in college life on both campuses:
- Student internship and study abroad programs
- Recreational facilities
- Student health services
- Student prices for athletic events
- Involvement in student activities (music, theater, art, and intramural sports)
- Access to library and computer lab resources on both campuses
- Most affordable route to your degree (pay each school's respective tuition rate)
- Coordinated financial aid and scholarships for qualified students
- Student employment services, including work-study