||Home > > Registration|
Registration for credit classes at both The Dalles Campus and the Hood River Center is based on a lottery system using the first letter of students' last names to determine the order for the first two days of registration. After these days, registration is available any time during normal office hours until the term begins. Following is the winter term registration schedule and other requirements:
Friday, December 3: Returning Students Only (Students registered in the 2004 fall term.)
Monday, December 9: New Students
· One registration form per person.
· Signature of Academic Advisor required if registering for six or more credits.
· Students may register any time after their scheduled time.
· Students must pay the Business Office at The Dalles Campus any balance owing from a previous term before they come to register.
· The CGCC campus will be closed until 7:00am on registration days. There will be absolutely no overnight camping allowed.
· Letters for each time slot were determined in a random drawing. Letters will rotate every term so that the registration order will change.
The Dalles : Student Services Office, Building 2 ,
400 East Scenic Drive Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Extended Hours: January 3 - 6, 8:00am - 6:00pm
Hood River Center, 616 Industrial Street
Monday - Friday, 7:30 - 11:30am & 12:00 - 4:00pm
On-Line: On-line registration begins at noon on December 13, 2004 . On-line registration is open to admitted and continuing students and allows registration for CGCC on-line classes only.
By Mail or FAX : Mail and fax registration is accepted for all non-credit courses and for credit courses ONLY if you are taking 5 or fewer credits, if the course has no prerequisite, and if a Basic Skills Assessment is not required. You will be notified if a course is closed or cancelled. FAX form to 541-298-3104.
By Telephone: Phone registration is also accepted for students taking 5 or fewer credits, if the course has no prerequisites, and if a Basic Skills Assessment is not required. Call 541-298-3112 or 541-386-3510.
© 2010 Columbia Gorge Community College. All rights reserved.
Website feedback ~ archive