Renew and Place Holds on Items Online
Use My Library Account. Check due dates and place items on hold too. You can also renew items by phone or in person. Almost anything you want from your library can be done online! Access the full range of library services from the CGCC Library homepage.
Borrow from Other Libraries
Request an interlibrary loan online or in-person.
- Search for books in our catalog
- Pickup items at either campus
Get Books and Other Items in Hood River
Items are delivered to HRICC on the days when staff travel to HRICC.
Search the library catalog and use "Request" button. Select "CGCC Hood River Campus" as your pick-up location.
When you request items from other libraries (interlibrary loan), select Hood River as your pick-up location.
Pick-up Hours at the Hood River-Indian Creek Campus:
- Monday - Thursday 1 pm - 6 pm Ask for items at the Information Commons desk
- Friday - Sunday Closed
- You can return items to HRICC regardless of where you picked them up.
- Instruction tailored to meet needs of each class
- Available in The Dalles, Hood River and online
- Contact the Library at 541-506-6081
- Please request at least one week ahead