Minimum Requirements of Your
Computing and Internet Access Requirements
To participate in CGCC online courses, students are expected to be familiar
with computers and the Internet. CGCC online students must have access to the
- Basic Computer
- A modern computer system with a supported operating system.
- An internet connection 0.25 Mbps
or better recommended. Test your connection here.
- An internet browser installed on your computer.
- Other Software
- An email account and a word processing software
- A sound card and speakers are required for
- Current virus software must be installed and kept up to date.
- Some classes may have specific class requirements for additional software.
Note that students are responsible for their own software
and equipment maintenance and setup.