NURSING ASSISTANT 2
This course is designed to assist the Certified Nursing Assistant 1 (CNA 1) with developing the knowledge and skills necessary to become a Certified Nursing Assistant 2 (CNA 2) Acute Care.
Course consists of 40 hours of classroom instruction and 24 hours of clinical instruction.
* Current unencumbered CNA 1 Certificate
* Name listed on CNA registry at OSBN
* Negative TB skin test within last six months
* Proof of Measles immunity if born after January 1, 1957
* Must be physically able to hear and see patients in need and to engage in therapeutic communication.
This is a non-credit course which provides 9 continuing education units. Payment is required at the time of registration.
Health Occupations Home Page